October 3, 2022, 2:00 pm — 4:30 pm
Virtual and in-person | EPNEC
Join us to hear updates from the 2021-22 Big Ideas projects since the teams received seed funding.
Visit the event webpage to register.
- Avoiding Pulmonary Complications after Major Abdominal Surgery Using Novel Digital Incentive Spirometry Technology, PI / Project Lead: Chet W. Hammill and Chenyang Lu
- Prediction of Persistent and Profound Intraoperative Hypoxemia in Pediatric Patients to Mitigate Life Threatening Events and Improve Patient Safety, PI / Project Lead: Michael C. Montana and Thomas Kannampallil
- Using Mobile Health Technology to Capture Physical, Functional and Psychosocial Features that Predict Recovery after Lumbar Fusion, PI / Project Lead: Wilson Z. Ray and Jacob Greenberg
- User-Centered Design of a Digital Health Solution to Improve Symptom Management in Advanced Cancer Care, PI / Project Lead: Karla T. Washington
- Clinical Translation of a Device and System for Preventing the Development of Pressure Ulcers, PI / Project Lead: Amanda Westman and Justin M. Sacks