April 26, 2018, 3:00 pm — 4:00 pm
Farrell Learning and Teaching Center
The RDC service is an IRB-approved service offered by I2, designed to meet the clinical and translational research needs of WUSM and BJC researchers, and to provide a solution to the loss of availability of EHR and other data for research following the Epic launch. Join us to learn about what kinds of data are available, what self-service tools are offered, and how to connect with I2 data brokers to request services.
Town hall participants include:
- Dr. Albert Lai, Chief Research Information Officer, School of Medicine; Associate Professor, Department of Medicine Division of General Medical Sciences
- Alice Hoette, Team Lead, Informatics Core Services
- Eric Hogue, Senior Data Broker, Informatics Core Services
- Snehil Gupta, Technical Lead, Informatics Core Services
- Sandra McCormick, Healthcare Informatics Supervisor, BJC Center for Clinical Excellence (CCE); Team Lead, Informatics Core Services Data Brokers
For more information, please contact Alice Hoette at email@example.com.