The Institute for Informatics (I2) provides for a crosscutting community of practice that enhances and extends the academic and operational strengths of WashU and leverages the unique living laboratory afforded by the WashU, BJC HealthCare, and the Cortex Innovation Community.
Membership Levels for All
Membership is free at all levels. Perks include guest speaker invitations, networking opportunities, and more.
- I2 Faculty Investigator – I2-funded faculty only
- I2 Affiliate Faculty – WashU faculty funded outside of I2
- I2 Affiliate Scholar – WashU staff level research scholars and scientists
- I2 Affiliate Trainee – WashU Students and trainees
- I2 External Collaborator – Industry partners, external grant collaborators, external student/trainee collaborators
What’s in it for you?
Now, more than ever, I2 is committed to providing a supportive, collaborative environment for investigators like you and your colleagues!
Forge new scientific collaborations
Explore our profile in Research Profiles at WashUMed and find potential collaborators within the informatics community with whom you share research interests.
Access I2 shared services and infrastructure
We provide a variety of services to meet the clinical and translational research needs of WashU and BJC researchers, including data from the electronic health record and other sources.
Participate in a rigorous academics
We’re training the next generation of informaticians through our undergraduate and graduate programs.