For students admitted for Fall 2020, tuition is set at:
- $1,380 per credit hour.
- $690 per credit hour for auditing.
- For the 2021-2022 academic year, the tuition will be slightly higher.
- Full-time students will also have mandatory student health and disability, which is $2,781 per year.
- The projected degree tuition for the 36 credit hour MS program is approximately $50,000.
- The certificate program is $22,080.
- Faculty or staff pursuing the MS in Biomedical Informatics are eligible for 50% of part-time evening program graduate tuition costs for up to seven (7) credit hours per semester. For additional information, please visit the Employee Tuition Assistance page.
Tuition is payable incrementally each semester and is due at least one week before each semester begins. Students can check their account status and make payments online via WebSTAC. Tuition paid by check should indicate the student’s official name and student ID number and should be mailed to:
- For additional resources for financing your education, please visit the Financing Your Education page.
Visit the Financial Services website for further payment instructions.