For matriculating students starting Fall 2022, tuition is set at:
- $1,450 per credit hour.
- $725 per credit hour for auditing.
- For the 2023-2024 academic year, the tuition will be slightly higher.
- The projected degree tuition for the 36 credit hour MS program is approximately $52,200.
- The projected certificate tuition for the 16 credit hour program is approximately $23,200.
- Matriculation deposit is $250 for full-time MS students. The deposit is returned to matriculating students in the first fall semester. No deposit is required for part-time students.
- All full-time students are required to pay for the School of Medicine’s Student Health Services Benefit Plan for fall and spring semesters. The cost for this program is currently $1,374.50 per semester.
- All students are required to bring a laptop. Information on minimum specifications can be found here.
- Faculty or staff pursuing the MS in Biomedical Informatics are eligible for 50% of part-time evening program graduate tuition costs for up to seven (7) credit hours per semester. For additional information, please visit the Employee Tuition Assistance page.
Tuition is payable incrementally each semester and is due at least one week before each semester begins. Students can check their account status and make payments online via WebSTAC. Tuition paid by check should indicate the student’s official name and student ID number and should be mailed to:
- For additional resources for financing your education, please visit the Financing Your Education page.
Visit the Financial Services website for further payment instructions.